AVID is a leader in the design and manufacture of electrified powertrain and advanced thermal management systems for heavy-duty and high-performance electric (EV) and hybrid vehicles (HEV) and in reducing vehicle emissions.
This is a superb opportunity for a candidate with an administrative/buying/purchasing background in ideally electronics and/or mechanical within the automotive industry to join a multiple award-winning cleantech engineering business that is growing quickly and can provide excellent career prospects.
- Placing all purchase orders with correct pricing and approval and processing them on Sage200
- Tracking purchase orders; ensuring timely delivery
- Technical data entry (BoM), part numbering, supplier and cost information
- Managing component procurement and preparing order forms
- Liaising with engineers to determine project requirements and inform them of deliveries
- Assist in the general housekeeping of the MRP system, part numbers, Sage, BoMs
- Communicating any supply issues with the relevant departments
- 5 years of experience in a similar position preferably within the automotive industry
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good understanding of MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to be flexible and adapt to the business’ changing needs, taking on different responsibilities if necessary
- Well organised and able to work unsupervised
£17,000 – £20,000 per annum, dependant on skills and experience.
How To Apply
If you feel your talent, enthusiasm, and determination has yet to find its true home, then we want to hear from you. Send us your CV to:
HR Officer, AVID Technology Ltd, Unit 3D Admiral Business Park, Nelson Industrial Estate, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 1WG.
Or via email on email@example.com
AVID is based in Cramlington, Northumberland; Cramlington is approximately 10 miles to the north of the vibrant city of Newcastle upon Tyne. The town has excellent transport links with bus and rail services into Newcastle and is near to Newcastle Airport. It is also close to the beautiful Northumberland countryside and coastline.
The North East of England is recognised as a great place to live and work with relatively low living costs compared to the rest of the UK and the benefits of a fantastic countryside and open spaces.
|Job Category||Administration, Purchasing|