AVID is a leader in the design and manufacture of electrified powertrain and advanced thermal management systems for heavy-duty and high-performance electric (EV) and hybrid vehicles (HEV) and in reducing vehicle emissions. Due to AVID’s continued growth, we are seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our Project Managers in organising our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets, and expenditures, organising and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Project Managers by maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organising, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes and implementing change management procedures.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies and develop and support effective communication mechanisms between project teams.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Ideally you will be qualified to degree level.
- Experience within a similar role is necessary.
£27,000 to £33,000 per year.
How To Apply
If you feel your talent, enthusiasm, and determination has yet to find its true home, then we want to hear from you. Send us your CV to:
HR Officer, AVID Technology Ltd, Unit 3D Admiral Business Park, Nelson Industrial Estate, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 1WG.
Or via email on email@example.com
AVID is based in Cramlington, Northumberland; Cramlington is approximately 10 miles to the north of the vibrant city of Newcastle upon Tyne. The town has excellent transport links with bus and rail services into Newcastle and is near to Newcastle Airport. It is also close to the beautiful Northumberland countryside and coastline.
The North East of England is recognised as a great place to live and work with relatively low living costs compared to the rest of the UK and the benefits of a fantastic countryside and open spaces. For more information about living and working in the North East of England please visit live-and-work.northeastengland.co.uk
|Job Category||Project Management|