AVID Technology Ltd is an award winning, clean-tech engineering business based in Cramlington, Northumberland. The company designs and manufactures systems to reduce emissions and fuel consumption of high performance and heavy-duty vehicles through advanced thermal management and systems electrification.
As a result of continued growth we are actively recruiting experienced Automotive and Engineering Project Managers who will be responsible for managing challenging new technical programs, delivering complex mechatronic systems and developing prototype vehicle installations which will have a significant impact on reducing global CO2 emissions.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Project planning and resource forecasting
- Accurate financial forecasts, which tie-in to project schedules
- Ensure projects tasks are completed according to project plans
- Dealing with suppliers and ensuring that they meet the project requirements
- Finding solutions to problems
- Making sure the necessary physical resources are available when required
- Preparing status reports for the executive team and project customer
- Attending customer meetings
Essential skills and experience:
- 5+ years experience in a project manager role, preferably with an OEM or automotive supplier
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Sound organisational skills
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Highly computer literate
A BEng / BSc degree in an engineering or science discipline.
Experience of working within a fast paced environment is essential.
Experience of any of the following would be advantageous:
- Power electronics
- Rotating machinery
- Power generation
- Automotive engineering
- Marine engineering
- Thermal management systems
If you believe that you have the skills and talent to meet this role then please forward your C.V. to:
HR Officer, AVID Technology Ltd, Unit 3D Admiral Business Park, Nelson Industrial Estate, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 1WG.
Or via email on email@example.com
AVID is based in Cramlington, Northumberland; Cramlington is approximately 10 miles to the north of the vibrant city of Newcastle upon tyne. The town has excellent transport links with bus and rail services into Newcastle, and is near to Newcastle Airport. It is also close to the beautiful Northumberland countryside and coastline.
The North East of England is recognised as a great place to live and work with relatively low living costs compared to the rest of the UK and the benefits of fantastic countryside and open spaces. For more information about living and working in the North East of England please visit live-and-work.northeastengland.co.uk