AVID is an innovative cleantech engineering company developing solutions to reduce emissions and improve the efficiency of heavy duty vehicles. We are currently looking for a Receptionist to join our busy and friendly office. The position will support our administration team covering our purchasing processes and other general administration such as data recording, processing, filing and reporting.
- Answering all incoming phone calls and distributing to the correct department
- Booking any accommodation/travel requirements
- Arranging couriers
- Processing supplier delivery notes
- Booking events and managing diaries when required
- Welcoming all visitors
- Processing purchase orders
- Chasing supplier deliveries
- Recording staff holidays
- General data entry
- Good knowledge of Microsoft systems, especially Outlook and Excel.
- Experience using Sage 50 and Sage Manufacturing advantageous but not essential
- Experience in a similar role
- Happy and enthusiastic
- Willing to be flexible and adapt to the businesses changing needs, taking on different responsibilities if necessary.
- Well organised and able to work unsupervised.
£16,000 per year
So, if you feel your talent, enthusiasm and determination has yet to find its true home, then we want to hear from you. Send us your CV to:
HR Officer, AVID Technology Ltd, Unit 3D Admiral Business Park, Nelson Industrial Estate, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 1WG.
Or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
AVID is based in Cramlington, Northumberland; Cramlington is approximately 10 miles to the north of the vibrant city of Newcastle upon tyne. The town has excellent transport links with bus and rail services into Newcastle, and is near to Newcastle Airport. It is also close to the beautiful Northumberland countryside and coastline.
The North East of England is recognised as a great place to live and work with relatively low living costs compared to the rest of the UK and the benefits of fantastic countryside and open spaces. For more information about living and working in the North East of England please visit live-and-work.northeastengland.co.uk